Welcome!!

Hello and welcome everyone to my blog. Feel free to write about whatever movie you want join in on conversations and just have fun!!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

NO STRINGS ATTACHED

I went and saw the new movie with Natlie Portman and Ashton Kutcher yesterday, No Strings Attached, and it was halarious. Overall a good movie it got cheesy at some parts and it was very predictable but the jokes in it were really good. I don't go to the movies much at all because the prices are so high, $11, but id say this was worth it. Natalie Portman did an awesome job and lately the stuff I have seen her do is funny ill post a link to a video she was in that i think The Lonely Island made, which is a group who makes funny videos and also does some for SNL. Well if anyone gets a chance to see it let me know what you thought about it.

Some may not like this video but i thought it was really good hahaha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpMPFGBtE7Q

No comments:

Post a Comment